New bar directories are published and distributed in the spring of each year. All KCMBA members who have renewed their membership for the year automatically receive a copy of the Directory in the mail upon publication and may purchase additional copies at a discounted member rate. Both members and non-members may order copies of the Bar Directory at any time before or after publication.
Order a directory below, or please download and complete a Bar Directory Order Form.
Order a directory for a court below, or please download and complete the Court Bar Directory Order Form.
A few things to remember when filling out a Bar Directory order form:
- Please include a contact name, e-mail, and phone number in the spaces provided on the form:
- Members may order additional copies of the Bar Directory at the discounted rate stated on the order form. Non-members must pay the regular rate.
- Those ordering directories on or before December 31st of the year prior to publication of the directories being ordered will receive the early-bird rate, which is listed on the order form. Those placing orders on or after January 1st must pay the regular rate as listed on the order form.
- A volume discount is offered to those ordering 11 or more directories in one single order. Discount is applied per book. See the Volume Discount chart on the order form for pricing details.
- Directories will be shipped directly to you at the address provided, for a nominal shipping and handling rate of $4.75 per book.
- Please incorporate a 9.6% tax in your total.
Please return completed forms to KCMBA via mail at 2300 Main Street, Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64108, via e-mail at email@example.com
, or via fax at (816) 474-0103.
If you have questions regarding a Bar Directory order, please contact AnnMarie Thomas at (816) 474-4322.