This is the code of conduct for posting user content on our network of KCMBA/KCMBF (collectively referred to as KCMBA) Websites, online discussion spaces, forum pages and social media profiles officially maintained and operated KCMBA on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and various blogging sites (collectively referred to as the "Sites").
By using the Sites, you agree that you will NOT post (“User Content”) any of the following material:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including insufficient copyright attribution.
- Material which defames, abuses, or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene, or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of KCMBA as it relates to User Content:
- Access to the Sites’ services is at the sole discretion of KCMBA. KCMBA retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of the Sites indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
Revised August 31, 2022