Reserve a Meeting Room
Choosing the right space to convene is an important part of planning a gathering; whether you’re in need of an office for a day, conducting a video conference, hosting a lecture or social event, KCMBA is here for you. With a variety of room sizes, customizable seating arrangements and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, KCMBA can help make your event a success. KCMBA’s professional meeting space is versatile and reasonably-priced. KCMBA is located in the heart of Kansas City — within minutes of downtown, the Country Club Plaza, Westport, Crown Center and the Crossroads. Certain scheduling limitations may apply. Contact KCMBA at [email protected] or (816) 474-4322 for more information.
Rent a Room Today
HIGHLIGHTS & AMENITIES:
- Conference spaces and meeting rooms of various sizes and setups available
- Small conference spaces that are ideal for mediations, arbitrations, meetings, etc., and accommodate up to 49 people
- Large event space that is perfect for business meetings, seminars, team building activities or networking events
- Skyline Patio space that offers a stunning view of the Crossroads District and downtown Kansas City
- Large registration/check-in space and refreshment area
- Free Internet
- Zoom capability
- Color video monitors and LCD projectors
- Built-in audio/visual, including lectern, microphone, computer, projectors and screens
- Convenient covered parking available
- Rooms can be set up in a variety of ways, including theater, classroom styles, rounds, and cocktail high-tops
- Flexible catering policy and optional access to the Servery (professional catering kitchen)
- All rooms are available for rent during KCMBA’s regular business hours, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Rentals outside of business hours require advance approval and additional fees apply.
- All rentals are subject to approval. Event space is available for rent by 2300 Main tenants and the public for a variety of needs. Rooms located inside the KCMBA suite (Liberty, Justice, Legacy, Civility, Founders and the Boardroom) can only be rented for legal related needs. Member pricing only applies if the space is reserved by a member and that member is present during the program.
||Phone conferencing for more than
|$10/hour, not to exceed $50/day
||$20/hour, not to exceed $100/day
||Color video monitor and LCD projector
for single-point conferencing.
Multi-point conferencing is an additional
$25 per location, per hour.